[tabi] Re: The BARD talk mailing list

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:45:23 -0500

I should hope not.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lynn Evans
  To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 10:05 PM
  Subject: [tabi] The BARD talk mailing list

  Yes all you need is just one more mailing list, I know.

   This is for the discussion of the BARD web site and the new digital talking
book player.

  To join the BARD Talk list, first, send a blank message to:
  bardtalk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  After sending this message, you should receive a message from Yahoo asking
  you to confirm the request. The easiest thing to do is open the message,
  reply, then send it. That's it!

  Don't confuse BARD talk with bar talk like I did. They are two totally
different topics. Smile