[tabi] Re: Test

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 16:07:10 -0400

Hi Lynn,

I haven't done anything with the new test list because my pc has been
down (at work), for 3 days; just got it back.  work's incredibly busy,
and our hardware guys just took that long for various reasons.

regular TABI has been really quiet, but I think I posted something in
the last couple of days.  why don't you send out a test message on
regular TABI and see if you get it.  if you don't, unsubscribe by
sending an email to:

and then resubscribe by sending another one to:

tabi-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

someone else had to do this also (she was also on digest mode), and so I
think you may need to do it Lynn because you were also.

thanks.