[tabi] Tektalkdiscussion] Thank you Devon for this on making moneyaccessible.

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 23:08:18 -0400

From ACB
Subject: [ACB-l] Bureau of Engraving and Printing Study of Access to Currency

Hello all,

We just received word that  the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
has
released their contractor's report today on making U.S. currency
identifiable by people with visual impairments.   I have not had
chance to review it, because the report itself is 140 pages long,

plus a number of appendices, but thought some of you might need
something to read over the weekend, so I will give you the link
the report.  It is http://www.bep.treas.gov/section.cfm/4/649

Note, the study report is a pdf document, but it appears to be
accessible.  We will provide a summary asap, so stay tuned if you

don't want to tackle it online.

Received from Melanie Brunson

Robin

Leave the body and subject fields blank.  You will receive a message back
asking you to confirm this action.  Simply reply to the message leaving the
body and subject of the message in tact.

This mailing list is sponsored by The Alliance for Equality of Blind Canadians
For More Information Please call 1 800 561 4774 Or visit our web site at
www.BlindCanadians.ca

Disclaimer Neither the AEBC or this list moderator will be held responsible for
material posted on this list. ''If you say it, then you are responsible for
it.''
Messages are posted as they were intended by the author!