[tabi] Re: TeamTalk

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:03:25 -0500

Hi Yvonne,

no problems; if not me, then someone here will answer your questions
when they can.

sure, you can connect just a microphone, but in that case, it really
helps to be wearing earphones, so the sound of the other people talking,
and of your speech synthesizer, doesn't go right from speakers back into
the microphone.  Oh, I should add, if you have one of the microphones
with two prongs on the connector (meant for cassette recorders), you
cannot use that type of microphone, it won't plug into your sound card.

Governor reminded me a lot of laptops have a built-in microphone, and he
was using his the other night, and it sounded as good as a headset mike.

enjoy.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator