[tabi] Re: TeamTalk

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 17:23:20 -0500

Hi, Chip
This is your
worst nightmare once again. Can you just get a microphone instead of
a head set or do you have to have a microphone headset and microphone. I think I am saying it right. I have a friend in S. C. C. who is on the list and he download his also and we are trying to get some others to do it also. My friend has Skype and has been trying to to get me to get it but they keep up-grading and it sounds to complicated and you don't have any live support it. Thanks for being so patient with me. But if you don't know you have to ask right"smile".
Yvonne LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>