[tabi] Re: Tallahassee democrat

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:21:36 -0400

Darla,

if you'll choose the "print" choice for an article, you will get all the
text of the article, without any graphics or ads.

finding the article is tedious, if you use the tallahassee.com site to
find it, that's where the mobile version is probably better, or google,
which lets you get to the regular version with the print choice.