[tabi] Re: Tallahassee democrat

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:14:05 -0400

How does that keep it free?  Curious minds want to know.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A., M.S.

Skype ID."  wildflower0628
"Today, I will search for my own truth and will allow others to do the
same.  I will place value on my vision, as well as on the vision of
others.  We are each on the journey, making our own discoveries--the
ones that are right for us today."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>