[tabi] Re: Tallahassee democrat

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 12:20:30 -0400

Hi Robert:

Is the staement below what you are refering to?

A few quick questions
To help us keep tallahassee.com available to all users free of charge, please
answer the following questions. You should not be asked these questions again
during future visits using the same computer.

Register now to post, publish and participate and save keystrokes later.

Please fill out the form below to proceed.

These are the only questions you need to answer to gain access to
tallahassee.com.

They want to keep the site free so thay ask for your sex, year of birth,
country and zip code.