[tabi] Tallahassee council of the Blind Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 20:48:37 -0400

Hello all,

This is to remind you of our next TCB Meeting. The date is: August 13th from
6:00 to 8:00 pm.

Our speaker will be Mary Ann Kearsley who is a visually impaired artist. She
will share her talent with us.

Some of us will be going next door for dinner and bring it back to the
fellowship hall. You may choose any place you like. We will meet there and
have some good fellowship time together.

It is time once again for dues so be an early bird and bring it to the
meeting. Our dues are $14.00 a year. This entitles you to our by monthly
newsletter in Florida Council of the Blind and the national newsletter from
the American Council of the Blind

The Tallahassee Heights United Methodist Church on the corner of Mahan Drive
and Capital Circle N. E. at 3004 Mahan Drive is the new location (the
pumpkin church). Our meetings will be held in the Fellowship Hall which is
to the right when entering the site from Mahan Drive. A landmark for some
will be the sidewalk which leads over to the Fellowship Hall from the
parking lot goes across a low area and has handrails on both sides. There is
also a back entrance to the building where there is some shelter. The
sanctuary is on the left when entering from Mahan Drive.

Here is Sally's cell number as well as my own if you should need any
assistance when you arrive at the address or have any questions: Sally 850
980-0205 and mine 850 570-3530.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380