[tabi] Tallahassee Council of the Blind Christmas Party 2015

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 14:55:40 -0500

Hello Friends,

Tallahassee Council of the Blind (TCB) welcomes you to join us at our annual
Christmas gathering. Our celebration will be held on Saturday, December 12th
from 2 until 6 PM at the home of Sally and William Benjamin, located at 1531
Dempsey Mayo Road.

As always, we will be focusing on sharing good times and laughter. You are
encouraged to bring a snack, a friend and a wrapped gift valued at
approximately $10.00 and no more than $20.00 to participate in "Dirty
Santa," a fun game used to distribute gifts. It is called "Dirty Santa"
because you are trying to get as much as you can, instead of giving. If time
permits, we might also have a chance to share in some "soul food" (music.)

Please call Nancy Folsom at: 524-5026 or email her at
<mailto:nfolsom@xxxxxxxxxxx> nfolsom@xxxxxxxxxxx to RSVP, let her know what
snack you will be bringing and get directions. Mark your calendars and make
your plans to come fellowship, pig out and celebrate with TCB. Looking
forward to seeing you there!

Wanda L. Stokley, President

Tallahassee Council of the Blind

Sally Benjamin