[tabi] TDCB meeting

  • From: "carl mccoy" <cmcoy09@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:39:55 -0400

At the special meeting to consider the recommended change in transportation
coordinator, after much haggling a motion was passed to request Star Metro to
continue as coordinator until July 2010 at a price of $3 per trip,.  We were
told they probably would not be willing to do that since their cost is as much
as twice that.

I feel strongly that the city or Star Met  needs to tell us that, rather than
our board letting them off the hook by voting to cancel the contract. The
motion did say if they refuse then our chair has the authority to begin
negotiations with city or the state TDC.

We are to bbe notified of the city decision.

In any event an RFP or request for proposal will be prepared  to seek a new
coordinator by July 2010.

Carl