[tabi] TCB christmas Party

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:11:13 -0400

Hello TCB Friends and Members,

Well, "Christmas times a comin" and as usual, Tallahassee Council of the Blind
is doing something fun to celebrate and involve YOU! We're having a party
at Tony and Mary Ann Laird's country home located at 29 Corbett Lane. The date
is Saturday, December 12th and the time is from 4:30 until around 9:00.

At this party you'll find a hay ride, good food and company, a rousing round of
"Dirty Santa and much, much more. So bring a friend and a wrapped gift valued
at approximately $10.00 to participate in our "Dirty Santa" gift snitch, a fun
game used to distribute gifts. It is called "Dirty Santa" because you are
trying to get as much as you can, instead of giving.

Tony and Mary Ann, who have graciously offered to host this shindig live south
of town. Go South on Crawfordville Highway #319. Look for a sign, "Entering
Wakulla County." Turn right on the first paved road, New Light Church Road, go
approximately 1 mile and there will be a church on the right and directly
across, Corbett Lane, a dirt road on the left. Turn left on Corbett Lane. The
Laird's home is the first driveway on the left, 29 Corbett Lane.

TCB will help coordinate round trip transportation for those of us who have IDs
instead of driver's license. Please call or e-mail Bree Houston at 692-3733
or
breezy50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for more information and to make reservations no later than December 5th.

We look forward to sharing some country Christmas time with you! The Laird's
holiday cookin' and decorations are something to savor!  Don't miss it!

PS. Have someone on your Christmas list who you're not quite sure what to get?
Buy em candy! Purchase an attractively packaged pound of chocolate covered
pecans for only $10.00 and help TCB raise money to advocate and educate!