[tabi] TCB Christmas party

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:17:05 -0500

Hello everyone,

Wanda has put together the following description of our Christmas party this
year.  We look forward to seeing everyone and hope your year is prosperous and
good.

At the request of TCB we want to send a special invitation to NFB of
Tallahassee.  Please spread the word far and wide and we all will get together
soon.

Saturday, December 11th
4:30-9:00 pm.me.
5:30 pm.me. Dining
1531 Dempsey Mayo Rd.
The home of Sally and William Benjamin. There are two driveways to their
residence which will be on the right as you travel on Dempsey Mayo from Mahan
Drive.
The second and third driveways from Mahan Dr. will take you to their residence.
Dirty Santa will be following dinner and those who wish to participate will
need to bring a wrapped gift with $10 being the suggested cost. This is an
optional
activity. There will be a Christmas sing along as well.
Please RSVP to Wanda Stokley at 850 309-0821 or 850 245-0373 no later than
Tuesday, December 7th. Lasagna, tossed salad, green beans, bread, with assorted
desserts and beverages is on the menu. Please remember the reason to make an
RSVP is so that there will be an adequate amount of food.
We are looking forward to a spectacular party with an abundance of fantastic
food and fellowship! All need to bring is yourself and a gift if you are playing
Dirty Santa.

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.