[tabi] TCB Christmas Party

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 14:07:45 -0500

Hello Friends,

Tallahassee Council of the Blind (TCB) welcomes you to join us at our annual
Christmas gathering. Our celebration will be held on Saturday, December 13th
from 4 until 10 PM at the home of Sally and William Benjamin, located at
1531 Dempsey Mayo Road.

As always, we will be focusing on sharing good times and laughter. You are
encouraged to bring a snack, a friend and a wrapped gift valued at
approximately $10.00 and no more than $20.00 to participate in "Dirty
Santa," a fun game used to distribute gifts. It is called "Dirty Santa"
because you are trying to get as much as you can, instead of giving. If time
permits, we might also have a chance to share in some "soul food" (music.)

Please call Sally Benjamin at: 877-1512 or 980-0205 or email her at
<mailto:salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx> salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx to RSVP, let her
know what snack you will be bringing and get directions. Mark your calendars
and make your plans to come fellowship, pig out and celebrate with TCB.
Looking forward to seeing you there!

PS. Have someone on your Christmas list who has a sweet tooth or have one
yourself? Get a candy bar from World's Finest Chocolate either Chocolate
with Almonds or Chocolate with Caramel or heck, both and support TCB at the
same time!  The candy/ is "guilt free," delicious and attractively packaged.

They are $1.00 per bar.

Wanda L. Stokley, President

Tallahassee Council of the Blind

Sally Benjamin