[tabi] Re: Still not getting copy of message I send out.

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 12:27:11 -0400

Hi Blackjack,

Stacia has already verified all your settings look ok, so perhaps it's
something to do with the way I moved everyone over, and something happened
with your account.

so, I'd try unsubscribing and resubscribing.

subject of unsubscribe and then to subscribe you send to the same email
address but change the subject to subscribe.

hth,