[tabi] Re: StarMetro consensus questions.

  • From: "Waterman, Brian" <Brian.Waterman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 12:44:48 +0000

Where is the meeting? Could I be first on the agenda?

From: Waterman, Brian<mailto:Brian.Waterman@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Sylvia'<mailto:slyfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Johnnie Slaton<mailto:slatonj52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Jada
Michael<mailto:jmichael57@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ; Toni King<mailto:tkk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
; Tinetta Cooper<mailto:tanetjec@xxxxxxxxx> ;
tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 9:55 AM

Sylvia,

The consensus is for a durable plate even if this means less are purchased. I
have, however, found a company that says they can due a durable acrylic plate
at a price point that allows for all stops to be covered. They sent me a sample
and we are current evaluating it. Therefore, I am willing to take comments for
a longer period of time as we evaluate this new plate. Thanks.