[tabi] Re: StarMetro bus-stop locations for GPS devices

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 21:52:38 -0400

Hi Chip,
What an excellent resource! Ok, so here comes a dumb question...I don't have a GPS, not true as I have it on my phone but the user, well, she lacks a bit but any how, is it possible to have a txt version of the info that you've gathered? Many thanks for taking time to organize and share with us!
Happy Labor Day!
Sila
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>