[tabi] Re: StarMetro bus-stop locations for GPS devices

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:59:22 -0400

Hi Mimi,

Sorry, Allison checked and it's the Dogwood route which runs out Thomasville
rd, but only as far as Walmart, where it turns around, so you can't get all
the way to Target any more.

They mostly made 80x into the Red hills route, but it doesn't go any further
north than Village Square (Fresh Market); they gave that part to Dogwood.

Let us know if you need the time details on getting Dogwood at the Village
Square stop to go to Walmart.

Hth,

Chip