[tabi] StarMetro and no wifi

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:24:40 -0400

Hi all,

I've been riding the bus this week, and I remember what a big deal was made
out of the addition of wifi to all the buses (presumably it was to help get
those who didn't necessarily have to ride the bus, to do so).

Well, what do I find on the red hills route but no wifi ever, and when I
asked the driver, she said they've since removed wifi from all the buses! :(
<frown>

Anyone know anything about this?  Obviously it's not the end of the world,
but it's one more unfulfilled promise by StarMetro if that's really the
case.

Thanks.