[tabi] Re: Star Metro Listening Sessions

  • From: "Woolverton, Stacia" <Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:05:52 -0400

I attended one of those listening sessions today upstairs and, as I
wasn't informed that I was going to it until right before the session
started, was not prepared to comment.  However, they are going to send
me a turn by turn description of each route so that I can look at it.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Stacia Woolverton, Administrative Assistant

The Governor's Commission on Disabilities

4030 Esplanade Way, Suite 260

Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950

Phone: (850) 487-3423

Fax: (850) 414-8908

Email: Stacia.Woolverton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We serve those who serve Florida.

P Before printing, please think about the environment

For information regarding the Florida Discount Drug Card visit: