[tabi] Somethings of interest!!

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 17:26:02 -0500

I recently purchased a set of collapsible speakers from the Website called the
Braille.com This site is located in Canada. I bought them to use with my Victor
Reader and they really sound good. I am posting for those who might like to
have something that is not too costly and portable as well they cost $9.95
there is no shipping and handling and no taxes. They  also use 4 triple a
batteries I can not say how that may last on those batteries but these speakers
have a good sound.
Yvonne
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!