[tabi] Some thing of interest!!Fw: [bardtalk] I-BIN

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:51:17 -0500

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia
To: bardtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:31 PM
Subject: [bardtalk] I-BIN

I-Bin

If you've found yourself wishing that your flash drive had a recycle bin so
that your portable apps and documents had the same safety net that you're
desktop files do, I-Bin brings recycle bin functionality to your flash
drive.

I-Bin is a small, stand-alone portable application. Place it on your flash
drive and run it and create the I-Bin folder that will be your portable
recycle bin. If you have a large flash drive with a lot of files, I suggest
running it for the first time when you're not going anywhere. I-Bin indexes
the entire drive to build a list of files it should protect and send to the
recycle bin.

Once I-Bin has finished the initial drive index, it's packed with some other
cool features. It comes with a well written manual, but if you skip reading
it at least note that in order to delete a file from the flash drive while
I-Bin is running you'll need to hit WIN+DEL, not just the delete key. I-Bin
intercepts the standard delete if it is performed on a file it has indexed.
All files you delete with I-Bin end up in X:\iBin\ where X is the letter of
your flash drive. In the Custom Options menu of I-Bin you can specify what
happens on deletion, how files are restored, how big the recycle bin should
be, and if I-Bin should auto-clean the recycle bin.

Click this link to download I-Bin, FREE from the First Toy Lab website

http://www.autohotkey.net/~FirstToyLab/project_iBin_download.htm.

__._,_.___
Reply to sender | Reply to group
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity: a.. New Members 18
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
Visit: http://www.bardtalk.com to find quick answers to frequently asked
questions.

Follow other useful links concerning digital audio players such as the
Victor Reader Stream and GWMicro BookSense, or find helpful links to other
support lists.
MARKETPLACE
Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living
 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest . Unsubscribe . Terms of Use.