[tabi] Sneek peek at new products.

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 14:38:00 -0400

If anyone is interested, We currently have the new BookSense Xt and
BrailleSense Qt units in house.  We are a beta tester and are willing to give
you a sneak peek at both new exciting products.  Since we are a beta tester, I
am limited in what I can say about future development of the products and you
should know that what you see here may not be what is in the final release of
the products.  I expect them to be released by convention time this summer say
in about a month.  We are also taking pre orders for both products.  Pricing
should be announced soon.

If you would like to see either, just give me a call to set up a time.

Robert