[tabi] Re: Smartphone cameras

  • From: "Christopher Thomas" <cthomas70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:45:38 -0400

Hi, Chip:

Wow!  Thank you very much.  That info is very helpful to me.
Like you, I've heard that the I-phone is verycool to use.
I'll check out everything you said. And if I have more questions I know who to ask.

Christopher T.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>