[tabi] SiriusXM Online Radio not Accessible to Visually Impaired

  • From: Lauren Moore <lmmoore912@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:03:39 -0400

Dear Listers who may have the SiriusXM Online Internet Radio Service,
Since SiriusXM Internet Radio upgraded their online media player to all
flash based, I am having trouble accessing this service with Jaws. I am
using Jaws 11 with Windows XP home. I am wondering if any people on Tabi are
having the same issues on not being able to access the SiriusXM online radio
service. When I try launching the flash based media player it says SiriusXM
and jaws also says no links. Any help would be greatly appreciated from a
blind user's perspective as I am paying for this online radio service. Also
to let you all know, if any of you have the SiriusXM app for your iPad, iPod
touch or iPhone if you update to the latest version for this app it is not
accessible with VoiceOver. Please get back to me if any of you have
experienced accessibility issues with the SiriusXM app for iPod Touch and
also the SiriusXM online media player that happens to be flash based. Again
any and all responses to these two issues will be greatly appreciated as I
have really enjoyed using this radio service before all this took place.
Thank you.
Lauren Moore