[tabi] Shutting down PC with Alt plus F4!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 14:08:48 -0400

Hi, I am running Windows7 ultimate 64 bit, Dell desktop PC. When I do Alt
plus F4 from the desktop the shut down dialog box does not come up. Now this
is happening with both JFW 11.0.1467 and JFW 12 beta. This does not happen
with Narrator or NVDA. The dialog box works Just fine if you unload JFW or
if you do a insert plus space bar and the letter S. When you do either of
these when you bring JFW back up or un mute it the dialog box is up there.
Have any of you experience this with JFW?

Joe Plummer (JP)