[tabi] Service for the Wussler's

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:27:01 -0400

Hello All,

As some of you may know Delores Wussler a longtime friend and member of TCB
and FCB passed away last month. I am sorry to tell you that her husband, Lew
passed away yesterday, March 10, 2015.

There will be a service for both of the Wussler's on Saturday March 14th at
2 pm at Westminster Oaks. It will be held in the McGuire Center. The actual
address for those who may need it is 1221 Commencement Cove. When you drive
in just follow the road and tell your driver to read the signs. I think it
is the third street on the left but don't quote me on that one. I can tell
you that it is not that hard to find.

Please keep this family in your prayers.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

volunteer@xxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx>