[tabi] Re: [Sdrc] Disability Mentoring Day 2009

  • From: Leandre Clark<lyc05@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:32:07 -0400

You may find this information interesting.

You do not have to be a FSU student to attend this event.

If you have any questions or concerns about this event call or E-mail Dr. Bea
Awoniyi the Director of theStudent Disability Resource Center on the FSU

Phone number: (850(644-9566))

E-mail address: bawoniyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx