[tabi] Script Talk info.

  • From: Elizabeth Bowden <elizabeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 00:32:02 -0800

Hello All,
I spoke with Envision America the other day, and obtained the following information. If you sign up for the program, you can use mail order store services to receive your prescriptions now. The numbers are as follows.
walmart 888-227-3403.
CVS. 8888614364.
I use the device, and it's really convenient to have the same access to the information on the label quickly. Ordering refills is very nice, not as involved as it use to be. If you have questions or want a demonstration, let me know.

Thanks