[tabi] Re: Scared Publix customer sprays seeing-eye dog with bleach

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 09:09:27 -0400

Very true

-----Original Message-----
From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Toni King
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:36 AM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: Scared Publix customer sprays seeing-eye dog with bleach

Hi,
Yes there is a big difference in living there and visiting.  Hopefully in
time the way society sees those with vision loss will truly be changed.
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life is
either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras