[tabi] Re: Scared Publix customer sprays seeing-eye dog with bleach

  • From: Toni King <tkk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 07:36:01 -0400

Hi,
Yes there is a big difference in living there and visiting. Hopefully in time the way society sees those with vision loss will truly be changed.
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
  Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras