[tabi] Re: Scared Publix customer sprays seeing-eye dog with bleach

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 17:07:20 -0400

That's cool, but I have lived here in South Florida bourn and raised. And
there is a disparity in how Blind people are treated here.  Again it is
really about experience, and I have lived here with sight, and without
sight.  I have gotten a chance to live both sides of the life experience.
What I'M saying is that there are silly people in all parts of the world,
and South Florida has it's own brand of silliness.