[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 11:25:17 -0500

At lease Kevin was in the game no matter how Kevin voted! Kevin attended the meetings. Kevin asked our opinion and took our concerns before the committee.

Kevin was certainly there for me no matter how he voted.

So I must point my finger at each of you and ask what did you do? It looks like we didn't do enough.

When folks are in negotiations and working on a compromise it is like the Rolling Stone song. "you don't always get want you want. but you get what you need. "

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>