[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 23:43:52 -0500

Dear Lynn,

Not quite sure I understand your question: This morning I had an 8:00 appointment at Apalachee Parkway and just beyond Capital Circle. I was picked up at about 7:25 and was at my destination by 7:50.

I wouldn't[ mind walking out of the neighborhood, but proper pedestrian safety features must be added to insure everyone's safety--pedestrian and motorist alike.

It saddens me to think I live in the capital of one of the more populous states and yet, the city does not follow guidelines for such things as audible traffic signals; it makes changes without real input from constituents, and we are always walking on eggshells with these folks.

Maybe it is time for us to present our Nova 2010 concerns directly to the city manager.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco