[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 16:11:59 -0500

Yes, I know a group of blind citizens met with the city manager last
week.  They gave her all of our concerns that had not been passed along
to her from StarMetro (and she said there was info which StarMetro had
not passed on to her).  We may not all see the same point on this, but
many people are working hard to get us the best outcome that we can.
It's not fair to them if you imply that no one has been doing anything.

Now that TAC has done their part, and now that it's in the hands of the
city commissioners, now it's time to begin writing.  To them and to the
paper so that you may encourage some of the public to get behind us.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission