[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Daniel ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:23:49 -0500

I would rather have no pie, rather then compromise, and have no pie in the
first place.  You see, this is what they have done to our community.  They
tell you, that if you don't do what they want you to do, you will have
nothing, or you will lose your services.  I think, that the time for
compromise is gone.  We compromise to much.  You don't see nami,or, facil,
or any other disability group ready to sell their membership down the river,
at the first sine of a fight. We have been sitting down long enough, and
taking orders from others long enough.  I say it is time to organize, and
protest.  The people of Tallahassee need to meet, and map out a way to show
the city your displeasure.  You can do this without being assholes, but
something must be done. Get together, and figure something out.  We are
going to do the same in my county we will be meeting in a few weeks, and we
will start doing some of the same things.  If you want to start something,
get on fire, and watch the rest burn from your flame. Blind people are
conditioned to take orders from our masters, wather it be in schools, or
from the division of Blind services, or who ever has the authority over us.
We have to destroy this inferior/ superior relashonship that exsists in this
country conserning persons with disibilities. We can't wait on others in
government to do it, we have to do this.  That is the only way change is
going to come to our coumunity. So if you sit down and wait for others to do
this it will never happen, but if you rise above your past foolishness, and
take carge, things can go very good for us.  It happened long ago in the
sixties, and we can do this again.