[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:02:46 -0500

They had better care about the law because that is what is going to prevail in this country and if they don't want a lawsuit staring them in their faces

Thank god this is America and something can be done about anything that is unfairly derived at!

In God we trust!
\

----- Original Message ----- From: "daniel ben moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>