[tabi] Re: Saturday Mall idea

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:40:31 -0500

That is the reason for the NOVA 2010 plan. Star Metro thinks they can get people around town faster by getting the riders to walk out of their neighborhoods and walking from the bus stops to the malls. Provided the rider survives the walk.

I will make a point of contacting Mr. Scheib this coming week and see if he can provide me some type of time schedule for destinations around town.

The vast majority of bus routes now are hourly runs.

For you Dial a Ride folks what would your trip time be?
----- Original Message ----- From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>