[tabi] Re: Robin McDougall

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 13:08:06 +0000

Robert,

After allowing Robin a reasonable amount of time to respond to your questions,
I have changed the subject (as suggested), and can answer one part: Barbara
introduced me to Robin as being one of her long-time friends back in 2005. I
checked the subscription records to TABI and I can see that she joined the list
within the past few days.

Robin, we would still like to know if you applied for the position?

Chip