[tabi] Reminder - this Wednesday, 5/27 Newsletter Party 3-7pm @ Lighthouse (1286 Cedar Drive)

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:56:09 -0400

Hello everyone on the new list!
Just a gentle reminder - this coming Wednesday, May 27th from 3-7pm,
we are mailing out the Summer 2009 edition of "As We See It" the
Lighthouse newsletter. Here are the details:

DATE: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
TIME: 3:00pm until 7:00pm
PLACE: Lighthouse @ 1286 Cedar Center Drive
FOOD: Hungry Howie's pizza, breadsticks & sodas provided
WHAT: Share fun conversation, listen, & laugh while we fold, stuff,
tape and label the newsletter

Feel free to come for an hour or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy
your company and put you to work making a difference by sending out
info about Lighthouse services.

Can you come?!
Please email me and Lynn back and let us know! (Barbara =
bross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and Lynn = evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Look forward to seeing you there,
Barbara and Lynn Evans, Lighthouse Newsletter Party Coordinator

Barbara L. Ross
Executive Director

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss