[tabi] Reminder: Newsletter mailout party tomorrow, 3/30, 2-7pm

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:15:29 -0400

Tomorrow - Tuesday, March 30 from 2pm to 7pm, we are having our
newsletter party to mail out the Spring 2010 edition of "As We See
It". Here are the details if you'd like to join us:

DATE: Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TIME: 2:00pm until 7:00pm

PLACE: Lighthouse @ NEW location: 3071 Highland Oaks Terrace

FOOD: Hungry Howie's pizza, breadsticks & sodas provided

WHAT: Newsletter Party! Share fun conversation, listen, & laugh while
we fold, stuff, tape and label the newsletter

Feel free to come for an hour or two, or the whole time; we will enjoy
your company and put you to work making a difference by sending out
info about Lighthouse services (and info about the upcoming Grand
Opening on July 27th, too!)

Please email back to let us know.

Look forward to seeing you there,

Barbara & Lynn Evans, Lighthouse Newsletter Party Coordinator

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
Guiding People Through Vision Loss
1286 Cedar Center Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301