[tabi] Reminder - Celebration of Life Honoring Barbara Lineberry

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 05:30:51 -0500

Good morning All,
I understand Barbara's obituary was in the Tallahassee Democrat recently.
Unfortunately, despite much searching, I was unable to find it. At any rate, I
wanted to remind folks of her service tomorrow.
Take care,
Sila

A celebration of life service is planned to honor Barbara Lineberry. It is
scheduled for Saturday, February 22nd at 2:00 and will be held at the Unitarian
Church located at 2810 N Meridian Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32312. Please join us in
remembering a good friend, sharing fond memories and saying farewell for now.

Respectfully,
Sila