[tabi] Re: Remapping keyboard!

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 23:26:05 -0400

Yes, this is good to know I must have skipped over this. But by first hand
experience it is much easier for a visual person to do it for you. I tempted
to do it my self and even though it has a restore/ panic button I my self
felt better letting my wife do it . Of course she read to me and told me
what she was doing and I had input on it also. But it is a great little
program to help you change the keyboard layout for at least some keys. My
keyboard did not have a right windows key. I don't know why that the
companies especially Microsoft does away with the right windows key. But to
me the right windows key is almost a must.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx