[tabi] Re: Ransom Stoddard, my new band this Saturday night

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:14:45 -0400

I know, not the best night for a good turnout.  I hate missing the first game
myself.  I wonder if I can play bass and have one ear bud in to listen to the
game at the same time?  I might break out with the war chant.
--
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.