[tabi] Re: RFBD download manager

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:20:05 -0400

Hello again Chip and all interested in this thread:

I realize at one time RSBD was a mail order service and is now moving to a self
serve downloads it to your own computer free service. It just seems to me, RFBD
is between the two types of service. I was trying to point that out in my post
to the list.

It was rather goofy. I didn't know if the download manager was goofy or for
real.

   I will give them a call.