[tabi] RFBD download manager

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:49:45 -0400

Ok I have jumped through all all the hoops at RFBD. They say they will ship my
books even though they know I am to download them to my computer.

They did charge me $100.00 for my individual  account. I didn't give them my
credit card number nor did they ask.

I got al the notices and activated my account.

Now I even downloaded their download manager. Now how important is this
application. I tried to open the file or run the program and got a run time
error. Not once but twice.

so what gives??

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.