[tabi] Re: Quickbooks

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 05:56:13 -0500

Hi Terri, Happy New Year!
I can vouch that QuickBooks is not accessible with either JAWS or WindowEyes.
I've heard that PeachTree and/or Money may be. I think Sally and William may
use Money which is produced by American Printing House for the Blind. Sally or
William, will you chime in with any words of wisdom re Money?
Thanks! Sila