[tabi] Re: Questions for the Decentralization of StarMetro

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:35:04 -0400

Sila,

I don't think right on red and bus stop announcements are part of this discussion. Yes they are very important, but lets keep the discussion on target. we all do want those things, but if we spread our selves too thin, then we won't accomplish any thing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sila Miller" <silam

William

@earthlink.net>