[tabi] Re: Question for those downloading from the BARD site

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 19:36:56 -0400

Thank you for your responses.
With my ZoomText I can get the dialog box big enough to see the information. I
am able to get the percentage of downloaded file along with the progress of the
file bang downloaded, speed of the download.

after the book is downloaded:
I was checking the number of items in the zipped file and comparing that to the
number of items in the file after unzipping.