[tabi] Re: Question & answer about motel and service dogs

  • From: "Darla J. Rogers" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 23:40:03 -0400

Dear Joe,

Can you tell me--and tell me how you know some of us don't respect our fellow man?

You and I have never met; you know little about me, but I'm a damn good dog handler expects my dogs to adhere to a high code of behavior, and I get it, too, and she was just in the home of friends for the past couple of weeks and she caused no damage whatsoever.

Robert's right: If I am unfairly assessed penalties, I'm going to litigate that case/ Dogs do not, as some believe, shed as much as people think, etc.

Darla

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. Social Science; M.S. Rehabilitation Counselor Education

djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx

Home phone #:  850-329-7437
Cell #:  850-443-3571

Skype ID: wildflower0628
I suited up for the long walk back to myself...
....Ani DiFranco

----- Original Message ----- From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>